“teach the young women to be….” Titus 2
Lessons Learned in the Crucible of Marriage
Note: Red color denotes Hot Links to various Chapters.
© 2010 Charis R. Hart/Charis Freedom Ministry
All rights reserved
- ———– Ezer- “Help Meet”: Biblical Word Study
- ———– Titus 2 Woman Biblical Word Studies:
Part 1: “Keeper of the Home” – OIKOUROS.
III. Ephesians 5 on Marriage
- Genesis 3:16 and Ephesians 5:24:
A Woman’s Desire, A Man’s Rule, and A Wife’s Submission (pdf)
- Trading the Double Bind for the Double Bond: Overlooked Grammatical Details Shed New Light on “Wives are Subject to Their Own Husbands in Everything” Ephesians 5:24 (pdf)
- “Wives [are Subject] to Their Own Husbands in Everything” Eph. 5:24
- Love and Respect? Eph. 5:33
IV. Biblical Marriages: Bad Example and Good
- Ananias and Sapphira: “Agreement” unto Death
- Sarah Series- Introduction
- Sarah Series #1: “even as Sara obeyed Abraham calling him lord”
- Sarah Series #2: Sarai means “contentious”
- Sarah Series #3: YOU are her DAUGHTERS!
- Sarah Series #4: “you are Sarah’s daughters IF you…”
- Sarah Series #5: the authority of daughters of Sarah
- Sarah Series #6: The Egalitarian Marriage of a True Patriarch
- Sarah Series #7: On the use of submission in 1 Peter